Friday, October 30, 2015

Wednesday wildlife, Friday is buck day

I know it isn't Wednesday but I don't have a cabin update because I didn't take pictures last weekend. Rain and a run to Marshalltown cut into our work time but we did make a little progress.

A close up of a buck that is all legs:


He walked about 4 feet in front of the camera at 3:30am.

Rain is in the forecast for Saturday and Sunday looks to be a solo work day. I'm hoping to get more bracing put up. You can't have too much bracing.

2 comments:

  1. I have just a couple of good ones on camera, and several young bucks. We saw two good trophy deer after the seasons ended last January, but we are not seeing those guys this fall. I hope they are still out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A guy that works with my youngest is bowhunting on the acreage this year. He has a couple ideas besides sitting in a tree stand and he'll be out there next weekend. I'm hoping he gets his tags filled.

    ReplyDelete