Thursday, October 15, 2015

Three guys in sweatshirts

The sons and I going over some steps on bending metal without a brake.


I have been accused of not explaining the how and why of a particular task that I perform. In this case, I paused to explain how I bend metal for flashing. Right afterward I cursed myself for not bringing the proper clamps for the 2x4s and proceeded anyway. Production would have halted otherwise and we had enough problems with the mistakes I made.

Last Saturday was breezy with a little chill in the air and a heavy dew that lasted until late morning. The cottonwood leaves were beginning to fall onto our work area and we matted them down with our steps. We have only a few days left before the weather turns cold and a lot of work is left before I will be satisfied.

At the rate I'm going, we may not get the cabin properly sealed before winter. Let's hope this weekend is a productive one.

No comments:

Post a Comment