Monday, August 26, 2019

Ray of light

It has been a day full of clouds, rain and the usual depressing type of feeling. I was driving home and found this in the sky:


My first thought was that someone was having the light shine upon them, at least for a brief moment, while the rest of us were left in the dreary shadows.

My next thought was to wish the blessings of a ray of light onto each of my readers. You may be just up the road, around the world or someone a thousand miles away. Maybe the light can give comfort, heal a hurt or add a little joy to your lives. We could all use it from time to time and I truly hope you find a ray of comfort, healing or joy for yourselves.

In my case, I never quite caught up to this ray of light.

Perhaps tomorrow...

If I find mine, I would gladly give it up for someone else if they need it.  Just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment