Friday, July 24, 2015

I'm ready for a Stihl commercial


If it would get me a new trimmer or chain saw, then I'm ready!

I've gone through many gallons of gas through this Stihl FS130 trimmer. It hasn't failed me yet going into our third summer.

While trimming close to one of the trail cameras, this is another one of my mug shots. I'm not making an effort to get these shots but I'm not making an effort to turn off the cameras either.

Along with cutting weeds, I planted another 18 chestnuts in a small section on the east fence last Sunday in time for the rain on Monday.

4 comments:

  1. I can smell the Deet and the 2-stroke smoke from here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sweat tends to repel the bugs but Deet is always applied and we're using another product called Bug Soother. Made in Columbus Jct and it works very well for gnats and fair for mosquitoes.

      Maybe I can do a commercial for them too?

      Delete
  2. In So IL they sell a product called Buggins to keep gnats and deer flies off. It seems to work OK, and it smells good. Still haven't found a good product for chiggers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard Absorbine jr. kind of works. Chiggers don't bother me that much because of my sour disposition.
    I lied. The welts above my ankles betray me.

    ReplyDelete