Friday, November 8, 2019

Friday flowers if for just a day (or two)



A bit of melancholia is knocking and attempting to settle in. I know why but it must be the way it is sometimes.

If I share a couple of flowers with my readers, maybe the melancholy won't spread to any of you.
I don't know the names of these two and yes, I should take the time to find out. I will someday.
“The earth laughs in flowers.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson

“A garden to walk in and immensity to dream in--what more could he ask? A few flowers at his feet and above him the stars.” ― Victor Hugo, Les Misérables

“Nobody sees a flower - really - it is so small it takes time - we haven't time - and to see takes time, like to have a friend takes time.” ― Georgia O'Keeffe

“One by one she slew her fears, and then planted a flower garden over their graves.” ― John Mark Green
I hope your day is brighter today and that your weekend that follows will be even better, if for only a short time.

No comments:

Post a Comment