Monday, March 26, 2018

My excuse for lack of posts

Pick one:
  1. Laziness
  2. Not interested on sharing
  3. I can't keep things interesting/entertaining/informative
  4. Computer/fingers broken
I'm picking number 3 with a side of number 1.

With the day job plus commute taking about 12 hours a day, add in on-call and emergencies, that part adds up a ton of time. Weekends are filled with trying to get tasks completed at the farm and, of course, the honey-do lists. And I'm getting old and out of shape (can this snow end?)

We also have a side project going on that we've kept the lid on. It's not ready for prime time yet but I'm hoping soon.

I'd like to make this somewhat entertaining for people. Posting repetitive deer pics just isn't going to cut it, unless they are trophy bucks. The cabin is used more for storing tools than as a camp site and that is a source of frustration. Cabin-fever has been relegated to cabin-lukewarm.

I'm taking a day off today in hopes of getting a big push on the side project and get that back on track. Maybe we can get that "in the can" soon.

Oh, and spring is nearly here and I have a couple of new crops to introduce. Maybe we can finally have a late frost this year.

But as my motto states: Don't just stand there, get to work! Let's see if I can get something done.

No comments:

Post a Comment